FAQ – Live Room Games
Live Escape games
- What is Omescape?
- Omescape has been one of the global leading Live Escape Game providers since 2012. Our objective is to design and create the best Live Escape Games in the world.. Omescape already has opened over 30 branches across Asia, America, Australia and now it comes to the UK with its best rooms!
- What is a Live Escape Game?
- Originating from video games, in a Live Escape Game you are locked in a room or a series of rooms where , with your team members, you need to explore and find clues/items to solve puzzles in order to escape within the time limit of one hour. With movie like sets , professionally designed puzzles and high tech props, Omescape is bringing the Live Escape Game to a whole new level. Give it a try – you won’t be disappointed!
- Will I enjoy it?
- We think so! The games are an exciting race against the clock to escape in time. If you like the satisfaction of solving puzzles and working together in a team to complete a task, you’ll like our Live Escape Games. A lot of our customers also find it brings them closer together and they remember it for a long time after.
- Is it difficult? I haven’t played before, which room should I play?
- Our games are designed in a way that most people will find challenging but not impossible. They also come with different difficulty levels to suit different teams. Players with less escape room experience can choose to play an easier game to get started. We’re convinced no matter which game you play, you will want to come back for more!
- Can we ask for help if we get stuck?
- Yes of course. Your game master will monitor your progress and will provide hints when you need. However please be aware that in order to be counted as a winner you can only ask a limited amount of hints (varies by game).
- Is there an age restriction?
- There is no age restriction but we recommend that the minimum age for team members is 12 as younger children may have difficulty in understanding and solving the puzzles.Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult and children under 4 years old can join the game for free.
- I am claustrophobic, can I play?
- All our games have good size rooms with a reasonable ceiling height. Players are also free to exit the rooms at any time during the game. If requested, we can also keep the entrance door to the room open. Speak to any member of our team if you have any concerns.
- Can I bring food and drink in the game?
- Food and drink are NOT allowed in the game and alcohol is strictly forbidden. If we are seeing alcoholic behaviour we will reserve the right to turn the team member away and no refund will be given.
- What is the cancellation and rescheduling policy?
- Omescape games are live events so we are unable to accept cancellations once bookings have been confirmed. However you can reschedule for free up to 7 days in advance. If you give less than 7 days notice, it’s still possible to re-schedule subject to a fee. Get in touch with us for more information.
- Can I add extra player on the day?
- Yes you can. Subject to game capacity, you can bring extra player on the day and they just need to pay the fixed price ticket of £20 cash per person to join your escape!
- Do you cater for special occasions?
- Yes we do. Escape games are perfect for birthdays , anniversaries, or stag/hen parties, we’ve even had people propose during one of our games! It is also a very popular company team building activity. Get in touch with us and we can arrange something to suit your needs.
- Do you offer gift vouchers?
- Of course! The Omescape experience is a great gift for any occasion. It is also a great way to surprise people. You can purchase gift vouchers here.
Still got questions? Get in touch with us – we are more than happy to help!
A thrilling experience! It's hard to review this place while not spoiling the puzzles, but it was truly a blast. The production value of the two escape rooms I've tried were pretty amazing. It kind of felt like being in a movie!
Awesome rooms. I've done a lot of live escape rooms and the one we did at Omescape London was both challenging and had incredible technology to it.
Would love to do this again! The puzzles were clever and challenging. Clearly they put in a great deal of effort towards designing interesting puzzles. I have no idea how they orchestrated all of it, but it worked great!